My favorites

  • Checking my pet insects
  • Goosebump Books
  • Playing Baketball
  • Playing Games
  • Spiderman movies
  • TMNT Cartoons
  • Watching Arthur
  • Watching My Blog!

Friday, 30 September 2011

Time for Carnage to show in Spiderman movies!

If you are a big fan of Spider man, then you might know a villain named Carnage. I have watched all 3 of the Spider man movies, and I have been waiting for Carnage jump in front of Spider man's face. Spider man 4 is coming out, and I was hoping that Carnage would be the next villain. But instead they decided to show a weaker and less awesome villain, Lizard. What I think the people that make the Spider man movies are doing, is putting  the villains from weakest to strongest. So hopefully, Carnage would be in Spider man 5.

1 comment:

Comments with bad thingies will be removed.