Bees Hive has everything for everyone, solving problems, the creators adventures, and everything that happens.It is not like any other blog because it has many new topics.
My favorites
- Checking my pet insects
- Goosebump Books
- Playing Baketball
- Playing Games
- Spiderman movies
- TMNT Cartoons
- Watching Arthur
- Watching My Blog!
Friday, 30 September 2011
How did I come up with this idea?
Some of you might be wondering why did I start this. Well, the idea came from when I was watching my favorite show, Arthur. There was an episode when someone created a blog, and then the idea popped in my head. I started right away, quickly putting down my favorite things for the design. After a while, I took a moment and sat down for a while, thinking what the title should be for my blog. Wow, my brain is working like a bee's hive, I thought. ZOOM! I shot out of the seat and ran to the computer. I know and hope all of you will like my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments with bad thingies will be removed.