My favorites

  • Checking my pet insects
  • Goosebump Books
  • Playing Baketball
  • Playing Games
  • Spiderman movies
  • TMNT Cartoons
  • Watching Arthur
  • Watching My Blog!

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Tintin!

For many years I have been a fan of the Tintin books, and I can't WAIT to see the Tintin movie. Me and my friend are going to watch it in 3D on Wednesday. So what is this movie about? Well, Tintin is a reporter who finds a very special model ship, The Unicorn, but some bad dudes want it. How did they animate the movie? Well, there were these actors who have a helmet on them and wires all over them, and when that actor moves, the character on the TV moves. Sound familiar? It is called a motion capture suit. At least, I think it is. So its basically like the same animating of this movie called The Polar Express. So if you are excited about the movie like I am, I put a trailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with bad thingies will be removed.